About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Interview for Today’s Personal Finance Hour Radio Show

Tune into the Personal Finance Hour radio show, tonight at 6:00 PM ET (3:00 PM PT) for a chance to hear me speak with Jim Wang from Bargaineering and J.D. Roth from Get Rich Slowly. We plan to discuss the trials and tribulations of shifting from an employee to an entrepreneur. Please listen in, and if you have questions, you can call into the show.

You can listen by calling 347-327-9144 at the beginning of the interview. You can also listen by visiting the Personal Finance Hour on Blog Talk Radio and chat online with other listeners.

If you miss the broadcast, you will be able to listen to the show in its entirety — but without the option of calling in to ask questions and the live real-time chat. The Blog Talk Radio website will host the archived interview and I will include a widget here.

The Consumerism Commentary Podcast is in full swing with new episodes every Sunday. Listen and subscribe now!

Interview for Today’s Personal Finance Hour Radio Show



Read more of Interview for Today's Personal Finance Hour Radio Show…



No comments:

Post a Comment