About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Friday, December 4, 2009

I love cereal!

It tastes so good! Some people think that it’s only a breakfast food but I don’t care. I could eat cereal all the time everyday for every meal. The crunchy taste you get every spoonful. The only downside to cereal is that you have to eat it quick before it gets disgusting from sitting in the milk for a while.

One of my favorite cereals is Cap’n Crunch with crunch berries. They happen to sometimes though cut the rood of your mouth and turn some certain things green, but other than those couple things they are a really tasty treat. Another one of my favorites is Lucky Charms.

It can’t get better then eat a bowl full of marshmallows. Not only can you enjoy cereal in a giant bowl of milk but if you want you can put it in a bag and carry it around all day with you and eat it as a snack.



No comments:

Post a Comment