About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Shun Ken onion 9 piece knife block set

I am thinking about buying a good friend the Shun Ken Onion 9 piece knife block set. I think that he would really enjoy it. It is one of the hottest items for Christmas this year. Many people are buying it for friends and family. The only problem with it is that it is kind of expensive.

It is about five hundred and fifty dollars for a set of them. I wish I could find them for cheaper. I am only buying this for our friend because I know he really needs new knives. Every time that we go over there it seems like he never has knives to cook with. It is kind of fun to make fun of him though.

These knives are really good though. People have been talking about them a lot. Supposedly they are the best knives out there right now. Maybe I'll have to buy a set for myself as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment