About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

John Mayer racist? Playboy interview has him in the soup

Perez Hilton and the glitterati have “John Mayer, racist” in their sights

John Mayer is having a tough time getting along with late night talking heads and blogosphere players. Who can blame them? Part of it may be the smarmy rep they claim he’s been fostering in recent years, but I always take the pronouncements of Paris Hilton, Chelsea Handler and the maddening crowd with a grain of salt.

But when John Mayer says stuff like this in print – in Playboy, no less – you wonder whether his brain needs Windows Update. Then perhaps “John Mayer racist” would disappear from Google Trends, to be replaced by his viral descent into Rickroll purgatory. Call it a Johnnyroll – coming to your neighborhood soon! If you don’t know what I’m talking about – get a pay day loans and buy yourself some bandwidth so you can study up.

Paris Hilton is disgusted. Carrie Prejean could not be reached for comment

Let’s go to the glossy print for the story, plus my comments. Then you can decide if “John Mayer racist” is worth our time.

“My two biggest hits are ‘Your Body Is a Wonderland’ and ‘Daughters.’ If you think those songs are pandering, then you’ll think I’m a douche bag. It’s like I come on very strong. I am a very…I’m just very. V-E-R-Y. And if you can’t handle very, then I’m a douche bag. But I think the world needs a little very. That’s why black people love me.” … click here to read the rest of the article titled “John Mayer racist? Playboy interview has him in the soup



No comments:

Post a Comment