About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Airplanes are a massive flying vehicle in a way

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kossy/

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kossy/

It can transport hundreds of people at a time and/or hundreds of things. In my own opinion airplanes are vary scary.

I have never been on one but I am always scared that if I would get on one that it would crash. I have heard that you are more likely to get into a car wreck then a plane wreck but the only difference is if you get into a plane wreck the likely hood of you living is very minimal.

Also if you do not mind the longer trip to get somewhere driving places has its advantages. You get a lot of places to can stop at and check out. You also get a different kind of scenery everywhere except just looking at the clouds or the sky the hole time. Also after hearing about plane hijackings and so forth I am scarred to death of getting on a plane.

In the end the plane ride is much faster and cheaper but scarier and not as fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment