About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Black Friday Deals 2009

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/drnewton/

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/drnewton/

Christmas is slowly creeping closer to us. People are slowly getting more anxious about all the Christmas stuff that needs to be done. It is definitely something that needs to get done for many people.

Luckily, there will be many black Friday deals 2009. I know that Wal-Mart is having these big sales that are going all through November rather than just on black Friday.

That's probably good and will prevent anything from happening like it did last year with the employee that got trampled. I'm sure that Wal-Mart will be the place that is hit the hardest. There are definitely many other black Friday deals.

If you are one to get up and go shopping early that morning to save you some money, then I would suggest scoping out the deals beforehand so you know exactly where you need to go and when to go there.

For example, if you need the most stuff at Wal-Mart, then going there first is probably a good idea. I don't know if it is very safe but at least you will get the deals that you wanted.

You could always go to Best Buy if most of your gifts will be electronics or if your most expensive gifts will be electronics. It is always good to check and see what exactly will be on sale and whether or not you will need that though.

I wish everyone the best of luck while they are shopping that morning. I will be in my bed comfortably sleeping off the turkey and mashed potatoes I ate the night before.



No comments:

Post a Comment