About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday Sales

Today just may be the easiest Holiday shopping day for a lot of folks. It is Cyber Monday, and a record number of people are expected to take advantage of the online deals, including me. This is the day when my fellow shoppers and I can shop in the comfort of our own home, using the laptop. No having to put up with grumpy shoppers, or stand in long lines, or worst, get into one of those long lines, and remember we forgot to pick up one of those ‘can’t miss deals’! I’ve been there and done that!

This year, there are a considerable amount of online sites that are offering no shipping charges, as well as deep discounts on lots of items. Also, by shopping online, I can take my time and comparison shop, to make sure the best deal is found. Lots of sites also have great coupons to use on hot products that you may not find in the store.

I can also save some time by having the company I purchased my gift from, wrap it and send it direct to anywhere. That will make my life easier since I won’t have to stand in line at the post office.

So far, I’ve been able to mark off several items on my list today, maybe since the deals are so good, I should just pick up a few ‘Santa’ gifts for myself!

For more on today’s hottest stories, check out our top searched list. What other big stories happened today? Let us know! Come back for tomorrow’s Hot Searches and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for daily updates

Hot Searches for November 30, 2009
1. Cyber Monday - Great Online Discounts to be had.
2. Mike Penner - Sports writer for LA times passes away at age 52
3. Tiger Woods crash - Issues statement, admits fault
4. Minarets - Swiss vote to ban iconic Mosque towers
5. Seattle Shootings - Suspect cornered and presumed dead
6. Tareq Salahi - Senate calls for charges for party crashers
7. Charlie Weis - Speculation whether he will remain coach at ND
8. BCS Rankings - Who will be in the Bowl games?
9. Church of Scientology - Blamed for suicide
10. Pamela Bach - David Hasselhoffs ex-wife arrested for DUI

More: Cyber Monday sales, best online deals, online toy deals, hot deals online, computer deals online

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Read more of Cyber Monday Sales…



No comments:

Post a Comment