About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It really isn't nice to judge

I hate it when people judge others without knowing anything about it. In fact, I hate it when people judge others based on things they know about them also. I think that people have no right to judge others. It is hard because we all have our own standards that we expect other people to just follow.

It makes it harder not to judge them. I want to judge people based on the standard I have for myself. I know that it isn't right. I don't know what is going on in anybody else's lives. I don't know the whole story. I have no right to judge other people based on the appearance that I see.



No comments:

Post a Comment