About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day

I want to take the opportunity to wish every mom in the world a Happy Mother’s Day. Thank you for everything you provide for the family and the lessons you teach your children. Even though we never say it enough, we know deep down that it’s the love and care of you that help glue the family ties so tightly together.

A big hug also goes out to my mom. Thank you for your selfless care each and everyday. I’m honored to be your son.

Personal Finance Article

  • Since moving, My Two Dollars were able to save much more than two dollars. Here, he shares with us some expenses he was able to cut.
  • Months (it may even be years) since she’s started Squawkfox, she finally tells us who is behind that wonderful blog. Find out Squawkfox’s real name here!
  • When I was young, I used to cut out expensive watches and pretend that I own them. Is getting a Visa black card just for people that want to pretend they own the American Express Centurion card or is there more than that?
  • Frugal Dad have talked about going off the electrical grid for a while now and it looks like he’s got a solid plan of how his family can start.
  • Here’s another option for your money - ShareBuilder. This broker’s biggest draw is the ability to buy stocks on a preset schedule (read automatic). Sound interesting right?


Related Articles at Personal Finance Blog by Money Ning:


Read more of Happy Mother's Day…



No comments:

Post a Comment