About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Today I realized I am going bald.

It is so embarrassing. My hair is getting so thin. I bet I go bald in a few more years. I am going to have to start wearing a wig because of the embarrassing bald head. I really love my hair. This is so sad. It might be nice to be able to use a wig instead of doing my own hair. That way I won't have to worry about bad hair days anymore. I also will be able to have whatever color hair I want whenever I want it. I can do anything I want with my hair. That is actually making me a little excited for it. It will still be a little bit embarrassing to admit to people.



No comments:

Post a Comment