About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some people like to say that texting is ruining our society

I don't agree. I think that texting could be the one thing that could actually prevent an accident from happening. If it doesn't prevent an accident from happening, it will help the people in the accident to get out. A lot of times, one has just enough bars to send a text but not enough to make a phone call. I travel a lot and have noticed that I can send texts when I can't make phone calls all the time. It is really good for people to have something that could help save their lives like this one small thing. It may make it harder for people to have good communication, but we have learned that with the good always comes the bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment