About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Werewolves are the best mythical creatures ever

They are amazing because they can be humans or werewolves. They can be good or bad. I personally believe that most werewolves are good. In my mind, there are very few mythical creatures that could be bad like people think they are. They are probably nice and willing to help people with their powers. They probably spend a lot of time protecting humans like they should. They probably sincerely care about other creature's well beings. I bet that they would be really upset if someone were to be killed because they weren't doing their job. If only these creatures were real. I think they would be really interesting to study.



No comments:

Post a Comment