About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Jennifer Hudson is the Weight watchers spokeswoman

Jennifer Hudson,, Academy and Grammy award winner, is now the new face of Weight Watchers.

Although she has always been happy with her curves, Hudson says she wants to lead by example for her son, David Daniel Otunga Jr., to whom she gave birth to just last year in August. “I have a child now, and I want to set a fantastic example for him,” says Hudson.

How did she do it, Jennifer Hudson losing weight?

Jennifer Hudson says that by using Weight Watchers, she could lose the baby weight that she gained Jennifer Hudson says that by using Weight Watchers, she lose all of the baby weight she gained. Even though she didn't gain much during the pregnancy, she gained enough to create a showdown between her body and inner self, and direct some of the cash now to a good, healthy use.

“How can I make a better me, or grow or do some changes, anything, just experiment, because I have me back now,” she said. “And then at the very same time, having the baby. … It’s like, OK, this could be a good way of how I’d want my child to grow up because so many times in growing up, you gain really bad habits … so I want to make certain that he’s going into this and I’m being a good example for him.”

They call it teamwork!

Even fiancĂ© David Otunga (aka “Punk” from “I Love New York 2″) is inspired by Jennifer Hudson being the brand new spokeswoman for Weight Watchers. “Now he’s in the habit of writing down exactly what he’s eating,” said Hudson. She also said, “He’s doing weigh-ins. He’s super healthy, and he’s a bodybuilder type, but he is inspired by it.”

Jennifer Hudson is helping change lives

Jennifer Hudson, like millions of others, struggling with weight problems, regardless of all the quick cash she is able to make.

But instead of ignoring the problem, she is making a better change for herself, her son, and the millions of individuals across the globe who feels they cannot win by losing. Hudson is proving them wrong and getting the word out by becoming the Spokeswoman for Weight Watchers.



No comments:

Post a Comment