About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Friday, January 8, 2010

I really need to stop doing that...


Pacific Pillows
Staying up late and getting up early always makes me really grumpy. I should spend less time doing it.

I think that it would be really nice if I had the capability to not sleep. It would be the most amazing thing to not be tired ever. I would never sleep.

I would be able to get so much more stuff done. I would be a much more productive member of society. Sometimes sleeping is the downfall of people.

I think that the human race would be much better off if they didn't have to sleep. Much more things would get done and life would be very different for all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment