About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Monday, January 25, 2010

'Jersey Shore' season two will be a reality

‘Jersey Shore’ season two

Jersey Shore

Who will fill the Jersey Shore this summer? Image from Flickr.

I thought it was over. For weeks, I have had this nagging compulsion, something in my brain telling me that I had to watch “Jersey Shore.” At first, it was just so I’d know what my friends were talking about. Of course, after a while I just felt that I’d invested so much time already, I had to see it through.

After I watched the “Jersey Shore” season finale I felt sort of relieved. However, “Jersey Shore” season two is on the table — and it’s going to happen, with or without Snooki and The Situation. It appears talks regarding the “Jersey Shore” season two salaries for the current cast are getting a lot more tense than a tax debt negotiation settlement. As cast members hold out for more money, MTV says they can take it or leave it.

The replacements

I have read that so far today, the cast was offered $5,000 per episode and turned it down flat. MTV offered $10,000 per episode, and the “Jersey Shore” cast agreed to stand together and hold out for more money. However, it does not appear that an offer for more money will appear. Any cast members who accept the current offer will be signed, and the others will be sent on their way.

It’s possible, if the group decides to stick together, that the “Jersey Shore” season two cast will be entirely different. The Chicago Sun-Times reports that an MTV executive said: … click here to read the rest of the article titled “'Jersey Shore' season two will be a reality



No comments:

Post a Comment