About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

R&B Singer Teddy Pendergrass Dies at 59

CNN: R&B legend Teddy Pendergrass died Wednesday evening, his former publicist said. He was 59.

Pendergrass, known for smash love ballads such as “Turn Off the Lights” and “Love TKO,” died after a long illness, according to Lisa Barbaris, who described herself as a close friend and his last publicist.

He died at a hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he was born.

His family did not reveal details about his illness, but said it was related to complications from a 1982 car accident, Barbaris said.

“His beloved family surrounded him. The world has lost one of its greatest voices and

Read more of R&B Singer Teddy Pendergrass Dies at 59…



No comments:

Post a Comment