About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shutting Down Google in China

Google in China might no longer be obtainable, according to many online news reports. Google had originally decided to censor search results in China so that you can meet with the Chinese government’s requirements. Despite differences between Google and China, Google saw a chance to get their “foot within the door” to the extremely large Chinese market encouraged Google to work with the requirements of the government in China. However, on January 12, Google announced a “New approach to China”, a movement that was initiated after multiple cyber attacks occurred on Google, in addition to on Gmail accounts of Chinese human rights activists and advocates.

To find out more click here



No comments:

Post a Comment