About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Monday, March 1, 2010

What Makes Adam Rich So Hot?

Bill, Tom, Adam, Rich, and Dan are hot! (photo by flickr.com)

Adam Rich is a hot topic today, although like so many hot topics, he may not seem very hot at first glance.  When I say that Adam Rich is hot, all I mean is that at this very moment, according to Google Trends, he's hotter than car loans, hotter than short term loans, and hotter, even, than debt consolidation.

I just read an informative article on the Review St Louis website, which is why I now know that long, long ago Adam Rich was a child actor on a TV show called "Eight is Enough." Review St Louis may need an editor, but at least the article includes a photo of the TV family, which is more than I can say for my own article.

The same things that make every child actor hot

The photo shown here is what came up when I Googled images for "Adam Rich."  From left to right we have Bill, Tom, Adam, Rich, and Dan.  These guys are all pretty hot. Although it begs the question of why a former child actor named Adam Rich is so much hotter than, say, quick loans.  This preliminary banter about editors and guys on boats helps to satisfy my word-count requirement for this article, although it begs the question of what makes a former child actor like Adam Rich so hot.   ... click here to read the rest of the article titled "What Makes Adam Rich So Hot?"



No comments:

Post a Comment