About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dante Wesley hit on Clifton Smith

Football is getting really bad this season. Dante Wesley hit on Clifton Smith in a game. I think it is pretty funny. For any of you who don't know, Dante Wesley is on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Clifton Smith is of the Carolina Panthers. Luckily, they ejected Dante Wesley after his nasty display.

He almost started a full on fight. I don't know why people think that they need to do that kind of stuff. They are just perverting the sport. I don't see why people have this need to always beat on the other people. Is there no way that they can just play the game and give people the entertainment they need without making such a big show out of it with all of their pushing and shoving afterwards? I hope they figure it out soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment