About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Delonte West

Another athlete has been busted on weapons charges, as Delonte West has been arrested for two (2) pistols AND a shotgun. He was pulled over, driving a 3 wheeled motorcycle (riding a TRIKE? Not very manly), and told the officer that he had a handgun. Later, it turned out he was packing serious heat.

HE currently plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers, and formerly the Boston Celtics and those sold out punks now in Oklahoma that should be shot from a cannon, the Seattle Supersonics. Even more shocking is that this guy was allowed to go to college. (What a moron.) A low rate personal loan for Delonte West might get him a lawyer, but it doesn't fix stupid.



No comments:

Post a Comment