About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Basketball fans love Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. He is 7 feet 2 inches tall but is now retired from the game. Many say he is the greatest basketball player of all time. He played center for the LA Lakers.

He has also acted in some movies even comedy in the movie Airplane! There's a very funny part of that movie where a boy looks at him and says he looks like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar but Kareem insists he is Roger Murdock, the co-pilot of the airplane. The boy continues to insist he's Kareem and then goes on to tell him the things he does wrong when he plays basketball when Kareem grabs the boy and yells at him that he busts his buns out there, basically admitting he's Kareem.

He was also funny in the movie Fletch. He has also written books. Kareem has five children.



No comments:

Post a Comment