About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Resurrection

I really need to watch a scary movie tonight. I am feeling up to watching one. I asked some friends for some advice into which movie they believe might actually scare me and is semi new.

Someone recommended Halloween Resurrection. I don't know anything about it. I hope that it turns out to be good. I might watch it or I might not. Sometimes it is fun just to go to the video store and get some old movies that I know what happens in. That will keep me from getting too scared when I watch them.

I also might like to have something that scares me. I guess we'll just have to see what kind of mood I am in tonight. It really always just depends on the mood I am in.



No comments:

Post a Comment