About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Expensive coffee machines

I have a friend who just bought a $5,000 coffee machine, and yet, this was discounted, from some place in Italy. He got another machine there a couple years ago for $2,000 and loved it but you know, prices have gone up. I cannot imagine spending that kind of money on coffee.

Everything I do has to be about pinching pennies. If I had to spend this much on a coffee machine, I would have to quit drinking coffee. Everyone has a vice and guess his is the special coffee that comes out of a machine that costs that much. He says he does not go on European vacations, he just drinks espressos. If you think of it, one trip to Europe would cost more than his silly, expensive coffee machine.



No comments:

Post a Comment