About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

There are all sorts of different kinds of torture, and it is different for each person

We all have our weaknesses and things we are afraid of. For me, one of the best ways you could torture me is take a beautiful musical instrument, it doesn’t matter which one really, and smash it to bits. That would be awful and I would not like to endure watching that at all. Somebody took a lot of time and energy to, first of all, learn how to build it and then actually put it together. It kind of makes me angry just thinking about it.

Another way you can torture me is to make a delicious meal that smells really good, and not let me eat it. That only works when I’m hungry though.



No comments:

Post a Comment