About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Earth is a crazy thing. It is so cool to study.

I have always loved geology classes that teach all about the earth and the way that it is built up. I wonder if the earth is secretly something else. The movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth, makes the earth seem to be very different than science say.

It's too bad there is no way for anyone to ever know. I love studying things like plate tectonics. It is so cool to think of all the different systems made in the earth that make it possible for everything to work out the way they do. It was a perfectly made planet for human life to be on. What a coincidence.



No comments:

Post a Comment