About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Have you ever wondered what a star was really like?

Maybe you wanted to be on one because it would be fun? I learned that stars are round (just like our sun) and ALL of them are extremely hot in degrees Celsius. The reason we have the star look the way it is is just because of how the stars would twinkle in the sky.

I believe our sun twinkles but we are to close to notice it. Small stars live up to about ten million years. Medium sized stars live up to around ten billion years. Large stars live up to about one-hundred billion years. Weird knowing that even stars live right? And not just how long we live, but they live what we would call forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment