About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall Back

Someone reminded me to set my watch back for Daylight Saving Time on November 1. ‘Set my watch?!’ I thought. Don’t most people rely on cell phones to tell the time these days?

Top Searched Watches on AOL Search:
1. Rolex watches
2. Omega watches
3. Invicta watches
4. Fossil watches
5. Seiko watches
6. Citizen watches
7. Casio watches
8. Breitling watches
9. Timex watches
10. Movado watches

The truth is, even though digital technology is taking over in many sectors, timepieces still hold a firm spot in our society. Not only are they functional, watches are also pieces of jewelry. Take, for example, ladies watches with interchangeable watch bands to match your outfits and diamond watches to wear on special occasions. Other luxury watches, like Rolex and Cartier, are a sort of status symbol. Do you think the dignified pocket watch will ever come back in style?

Even though I have not worn a watch in years, I decided that maybe I should invest in one. It is probably a good idea to always know exactly what time is and not just guesstimate. Who knows … it may even help me with my problem of being chronically late for everything!

Being as I know nothing about watches, I decided to see what brand name watches people were searching for on AOL Search. Rolex was of course number one. But, I have never heard of Invicta watches. I have heard good things about Movado watches, so maybe I will get one of them?

Does your favorite watch brand make our list? Try searching for watches on AOL Search or check out the options on AOL Shopping.

More Offers: Swatch watches, watch winder, Zodiac watches

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Read more of Fall Back…



No comments:

Post a Comment