About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Quidnunc

I love meeting new people. People are always exciting to meet and get to know.

I don't know if that makes me a quidnunc or not. I don't really enjoying learning the juicy details of people and I especially don't enjoy spreading those rumors around. I don't know how people feel about this or not. Most quidnuncs I know are pretty bad about all of the gossip that they spread about the people that they know.

These people are the kinds of people that I don't particularly enjoy meeting every day. I like meeting innocent people who don't realize that what they are doing is wrong. People who spend their days trying to spread the gossip that they learn about other people are just really annoying people.



No comments:

Post a Comment