About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I love to be outside

If I could live out in the woods somewhere in a little log cabin, I would. There is something about a simple life that is just so appealing and soothing. When you don’t have a billion things on a to-do list that are for the benefit of some other person that you don’t even know, life is peaceful.

Living out in the woods you might still have a to-do list that has a billion things on it, but those things will all be for your benefit and you get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Life is simple, yet there is so much that needs to be done every day, and I would find that fulfilling.



No comments:

Post a Comment