About Me

My photo
I am an amateur writer, I love to blog and connect with people online. If I could my whole day would be spent just writing.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

If gravity stopped working, there would be nothing to keep us on the ground.

But we wouldn’t all just start floating away. There wouldn’t be some mysterious force pulling us all into the air. So what would happen is this: we would all just stay where we were, but if we jumped or anything, we wouldn’t fall back down to the ground.

We would be weightless, because you need gravity to have weight. We would still have mass, but we wouldn’t have weight. It might be the end of the world if gravity stopped working because we wouldn’t be able to really get anything done. I’m glad that we have gravity.



No comments:

Post a Comment